We are looking for a Financial Analyst for a short term assignment for one of our clients.
The right candidate is analytical and structured with an eye for important details and interdependencies. The right candidate is also willing to execute broad range of tasks and has the ability to build relationships and communicate cross-functional in an international environment.
Some of the major tasks will be
- Support in providing management with tools for reporting, forecasting, analyzing and communication of financial result and key performance indicators
- Preparing periodic financial reports and analysis for the Business Units and the Group
- Secure quality, consistency and relevance of Financial Transactions and Financial Reporting
- Develop and maintan tools for understanding product and segment financial performance
- Support in securing that investments opportunities are thoroughly appraised, robustly implemented and appropriate governed
- Bachelor or Masters degree within Finance, International Business, Accounting or similar
- Three years of relevant experience in controlling or accounting
- Good skills in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
Interested? Send your CV and application to email@example.com