We are looking for a Contracts Advisor for one of our clients. For this position you have to be able to perform as a team player, and be prepared to work additional hours, as well as some travelling.
The position shall;
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer contracts for the provision of onshore and offshore services and the domestic and international sale and purchase of goods
- Interface with commercial, bids and proposals, sales and operations personnel
- Advise on terms and conditions and other contractual issues
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts, including Legal, Tax, Finance and Insurance Departments on respective issues to ensure that all contract comply with the company's contracting guidelines or other applicable guidelines
- Support profit center managers and commercial managers in applying contracting principles to understand and address risks associated with various scopes of work
Interested? Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org