We are looking for a Payroll Coordinator for one of our customers. The right candidate is positive, punctual and has a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Administer and assist in processing of payroll
- Processes special payments, garnishments, court-order deductions, etc.
- Check timesheets and travel expenses for offshore employees + onshore employees
- Ensures employees pay, tax withholdings, deductions and net pay are accurate, and pay statements are distributed and paid in a timely manner
- Documents and maintains procedures related to follow up sick claims towards NAV
- Prepares payroll for General Ledger and 3rd party payments, i.e. payroll tax, pension; includes any necessary accruals and manual payroll journal entries
- Reconciles payroll general ledger liability accounts
- Pension reporting
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and other material related to the processing of payroll
- Tests system upgrades and/or enhancements; report system problems
- Prepares various reports and payment requests for taxes
- Prepares tax filings
- Performs a variety of tasks as necessary
- Implements and adheres to relevant policies as defined in the management system and others, and implements corrective actions when required
Interested? Send your CV and application to email@example.com