For our client who is a part of an international company we are now looking for an experienced business controller.
- Providing weekly, monthly and yearly estimates as well as annual budgets.
- Analyse financial business performance and activities on a regular basis
- Plan internal controls and analyse the results of these controls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards
- Participate in business projects and be accountable for project and cost control
- Act as the first point of contact for all finance- related requests and questions
- Extensive knowledge of financial processes and know how to translate this into new opportunities
- Team oriented: you know how to get teams involved to implement improvements
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian, both written and verbal
- A financial degree - financial economics, business economics or business administration
- At least 3 years of experience in a smiliar role
- Knowledge of accounting, planning and control principles and methods
- Experience with SAP, modern BI/reporting tools, operational systems and MS Office software
- The abilty to set priorities, maintain targets and achieve objectives
Some travel activities may occur. Engagement for 6 months or longer with start up date: short notice.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is a position that you find interesting and suits your background.