On behalf of our client within the oil and gas industry we are now looking for an experienced and thourough logistics coordinator. As Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for all onshore logistics activities on an operational level related to mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Monitor, track and ensure that all procured, rented, CPI and high value items arrive at quay side or other mob site with correct documentation, is formally received and ready for loading and returned to the designated destination upon demob
- Follow-up and arrange all transport and logistics services on behalf of the project
- Manage the equipment list for the project and maintain overview of the material flow.
- Act as the single point of contact for all procurement/logistics enquiries at mob/demob site.
- Check and verify that all Order and Shipping documents are compliant with customs regulations, applicable laws and project specific requirements.
- Organize and supervise packing, securing and marking of all equipment at mob/demob sites.
- Ensure that all logistical operations are carried out safely and in accordance with the requirements set out in the companys procedures and processes.
- Provide regular status and mob/demob close-out reports.
- Monitor and review safety, quality and operational objectives and assist in improving systems and procedures within the Logistics and operations department.
- Good skills in both English and Norwegian is required.
- Bachelor degree or higher in supply chain, business administration, engineering or equivalent. Relevant experience may compensate for academic background.
- Minimum 5-year experience within international logistics, expediting, ships agency or rigging, preferably in an offshore project environment.
- Thorough understanding of import/export procedures, Incoterms and regulatory requirements in international trade.
- Knowledge of port and vessel operations.
- Willingness to travel extensively in periods, mainly within Norway.
- A customer focused, proactive, and innovative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
Please send your application and resumè to email@example.com