On behalf of our client within the oil and energy industry we are now looking for an experienced JV Controller for quick start- up.
- Perform a range of business analysis including costs & revenues controlling and operations cost controlling activities to report on JV performance, and follow up JV asset performance actions
- Work closely with the JV teams, provide financial analysis and support to the JV Managers
- Gather inputs and coordinate with other functions to prepare budget, forecast, business plan and BoR submissions for the JV assets and report them in the appropriate tool
- Liaise closely with the operators` asset controllers to track and challenge asset financial performance, including JV committees, JV budget, participating to JV audit etc.
- Focal point for the Finance and broader company E&P community for all finance related questions for the JV assets
- Perform decision analysis and economic modelling related to the JV assets and their commercial agreements in coordination with Economics central team
- In charge of actuals reporting and analysis in close collaboration with the Finance Service team, provide input to short- term cash forecasting and cash management
- Relevant Masters og Bachelor`s degree
- Minimum 5 years` experience in a similar financial position and minimum 2 year experience in the E&P sector
- A solid grasp of all financial topics
- Able to analyze, summarize and stick to tight deadlines
- Excellent english skills, both written and oral. Norwegian is a plus
- A very good knowledge of the Finance platform (BBC, SAP, BPC)
- An understanding of/familiarity with company governance and JV processes
Please send your resumè and application to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP