We are now looking for a positive and flexible Workforce Assistant, for an international costumer.
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record, to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations
- Assign employees to jobs in the planning system of record, and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties
- Identify the required competency profile for the job
- Support the Workface Coordinator to ensure that operators are assigned to jobs in accordance with their field employee management plans to comply with service delivery development
- Perform administrative tasks
- Good computer skills
- Good written and spoken communications skills in English and Norwegian
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Adapts to new situations, and learn quickly
- Flexible and able to handle challenges in a professional manner
- Be able to work in teams, and follow orders given
- Handle changes, and rush mobilization without stress
- Positive attitude and drive to find good and efficient solutions
Do you fit the descriptions? Send us your CV and application to email@example.com.