On behalf of an exciting costumer we are now looking for an HR Advisor, are you the one we are looking for?
Send us your CV and application!
- Specialist knowledge of Norwegian employment law
- Track days worked in line with legislation
- Seek dispensation in line with the Union regulation for any work done over and above the set rotation
- Liaise with management and agencies on the need of Norwegian agency personnel for up manning
- Set up and maintain Norwegian agency agreements where necessary
- Check and approve all expenses for Norway personnel
- Check and approve all timesheets for Norway Personnel, liaising with management
- Ensure payment and tariffs are in line with seniority and all personnel are paid correctly
- Liaise with personnel logistics team for the successful crew changing of all Norway personnel
- Approval and payment of holidays, sick time, compassionate in line with Union rules
- Maintain files and records for audit purposes
- Be main point of contact for Norwegian personnel
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Experience with HR work
- Takes initiative and engagement
- Experience from OCS, but not necessary
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written
- Good communication skills
Send us your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.