We are now looking for a G&A Analyst with good problem solver and communication skills on behalf of our costumer.
- Operate as focal point and key resource for all regional information requests related to Norwegian activities, including business requests and audit support/coordination
- Support accurate reporting of G&A costs for the relevant teams at various locations, ensuring that monthly costs are a true reflection of actual position
- Manage and control prepayment and accrual accounts to support accurate charging of G&A costs
- Deliver monthly budget holder reporting including P&L variance analysis and associated integrity reports.
- Participate in cost review meetings with cost center budget holders
- Process intercompany invoices in line with prescribed procedure
- Collaborate within G&A team to develop routine value add reporting as required
- Perform monthly balance sheets reconciliations and controls activities in line with prescribed requirements
- Additional ad hoc support as and when required
- Qualified accountant preferable, although experience in a similar role will be valued
- More than 2 years of experience in an Oil & Gas Operator environment preferred
- Familiar with G&A allocation methodologies and time writing processes
- Experience support Norwegian G&A and/or JV activities would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and work to monthly deadlines
- Flexible and capable of working on own initiative, but also demonstrating great teamwork
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP ERP an advantage
Send us your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.