Do you have experience with HR wok and have good communication and administration skills?
We are looking for a HR Administrator for our costumer, mayby you are the one we are looking for?
- Create requisitions and PO`s for consultants
- Responsible to update and follow up on mandatory internal training in the training portal
- Ensure Workday is updated with personnel conditions and details, and be responsible for employment changes in Workday
- Provide training and support in Workday for managers and employees
- Manage sickness absence
- Follow up on absence
- Prepare input to surveys
- Assist in recruitment processes
- Follow up on onboarding and offboarding
- Assist with team events
- Update intranet with policy and HR
- Other ad hoc support as needed
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
- 3 years’ experience from similar role
- Good communication skills administration skills
- Detailed and accuracy
- Computer literate and high degree of ability on Microsoft Office
Send us your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.