We are searching for an experienced buyer for an exiting position to fill the following tasks:
- Assist in the development of cost-effective and high quality purchase requisitions, purchase orders and service orders are produced in time, created in a commercial advantageous, professional and ethical manner and administered in accordance with Company’s procedures.
- SAP PO processing including issuing PO's to suppliers and follow-up will be required as part of this position
- Be accountable for performing all obligations regarding health, safety and wellbeing of others and themselves, as well as the environment in which the procurement duties are undertaken.
- Ensure the enforcement of defined procurement policies and of supplier relationship principles and associated guidelines and code of conduct.
- Provide direction and guidance as required by any internal customer or suppliers to deliver the highest level of procurement standard work. Share the information transversally to the function and promote procurement activities and added value.
- Contribute to the procurement performance plan definition, and follow up for its domain of activity, by liaising with procurement planning and performance function and reporting savings appropriately.
- Define the procurement policy, strategy, of his/her category in liaison with its Category Manager and personnel of the relevant function, by activating all possible procurement performance levers.
- Maintain market knowledge, perform benchmarking, contract mapping as required
- Elaborate global strategies with internal customers representatives,
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc contractual/Tendering/Supplier management templates with legal department to be used as reference across the Company
- Manage the procurement process from the expression of the needs (including its review/challenge) to the contract signature.
- Support the internal customers and/or buyer in the purchase order elaboration.
- Relevant bachelor or master degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org