For one of our customers, we are looking for a Personnel Coordinator. The Personnel Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining an accurate workforce plan for existing and upcoming jobs.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Assign employees to jobs in the planning system of record and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Identify the required competency profile for the job
- Evaluate and track local client specific requirements to ensure compliance of allocated workforce to job requirements.
- Support the Workforce Coordinator to ensure that operators are assigned to jobs in accordance with their field employee management plans
- Review Operators’ availability and work with Workforce Coordinator for sharing (inward/outward) as required to cover imbalances.
- Coordinate with employees’ management on effective balance of days of rest, vacation, and rig days for field to ensure adherence to the work schedules.
- Provide travelling support for field employees
- Perform administrative tasks, including physical and system-based actions.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Excel and Office 365.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English is a must, Norwegian is an added advantage.
- Suitable candidates will be well organized and structured with a good attention to detail.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
Send your CV and application to email@example.com